July 23, 2009

We got a dog

for a week. We're dog sitting Seamus (Shame-us) for an old college friend of mine. We've had tons of fun with him. Sunday night when he came, he had lots of energy - he'd been cooped up in a car for a few days - so I took him for a little run, and boy does he like to run. Monday morning we went on a LONG walk with the kids and I was surprised that by the end, he was tired. This is how he looked when it was all over.

Seamus loves playing fetch. He's never tired of it. When we're not outside throwing the ball for him, he's inside bringing us things to play with. A few unimportant things got ruined before I realized I should be a little stricter with him. Here's a video of just such instance.

Anyway, Seamus is a good dog, well trained and gentle with the kids. We'll be sad when it's time for him to go.

Also, I wanted to show off this little dress I made for Maggie. I always think the latest dress is the most beautiful one EVER, but this may be the very cutest.

isn't she beautiful!

Seamus isn't one to miss an opportunity. During our photo shoot, he tried to convince Maggie to play fetch, but she had none of it.
The photo shoot ended with a real game of fetch with a real ball. Seamus is endless fun.


3 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

So, so cute!

[AnnieR] said...

the dress-not the dog. well, the dog isn't half bad either.

Heidi Sitake said...

Oh I miss you guys! Beautiful dress lish! I love it. You are endlessly talented. I love it