November 23, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

Citrus Scented Turkey and Cranberry Sauce

Pear, Walnut, and Feta Cheese Salad

Butter Rolls

Rum-glazed Candied Yams

Chipotle Smashed Sweet Potatoes

Caramelized Onion Mashed Potatoes

Green Beans and Pearl Onions with Tarragon Vinaigrette

Savory Spinach and Artichoke Stuffing

Cranberry Apple and Sausage Stuffing

Sourdough Bread Stuffing

Pear and Sour Cherry Flat Pie

Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie

Cheddar Crusted Apple Pie

Pumpkin Roll

Cranberry Pecan Pie

3 comments:

S.A.R. said...

Um, I want bites of all of those. Please make all of these things just for me at Christmas. Thank you, you're the best.

Heather Thomas said...

Yay for Thanksgiving food:)

sallyavena said...

I need your recipes. Just reading those words made my mouth water.