May 19, 2008

Da house

You all know that Alisha and I (and Alisha'a parents) have been working our booties and bodies off for the past eternity on our house renovation project. There are still a few minor miscellaneous things to do (paint a few exterior window trims, pull some weeds and plant things in the back, etc.) but we are FINALLY ready to list the house.

My friend came over yesterday and took a few pictures of the house. One of the bedrooms is missing because we were too lazy to clean it all up (the kids room), and our huge unfinished storage room in the basement is not there, but otherwise you can get a good look at what we've done.

And just in case you are wondering if Alisha and I are for hire... the answer is no. We are getting out of the housing renovation business. But we are not swearing off new construction projects. It would be fun to build a self-sustaining (or mostly self-sustaining) eco-friendly house in the future. If you have such a project, we might be game.

3 comments:

Annie said...

It looks so, so good. Fabulous job, guys. I'm sure someone is going to snatch this beauty up pronto. I would.

Unknown said...

TRUE. I know we've all thought it, but Paul, what if we called the construction project for my house (one day) . . . "PIMP MY CRIB".
Wowee Zowee . . . really really classy.

McEwen Family said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! I was bummed when your family blog went private b/c I'd check in on you guys here and there. Gotta keep up with the Reynolds fam. I had no clue you were renovating a house...it looks amazing! I would buy it from you right now! You guys did an incredible job, I can't imagine how long it took and how much work you guys put into it, wow...I'm sure it'll pay the big bucks for you though, it looks so nice, great job! Hope you guys are doing well.