May 15, 2008

First Post

Bob insisted that the greater collaborative family blog (paulreynolds.blogspot.com) go private for various reasons, so I've decided to start my own little family's blog. This way, anybody and everybody can check out the latest Paul/Alisha/Axel/Maggie/Lucy (coming soon!) news.

By the way, if you'd like to view the previously mentioned blog (paulreynolds.blogspot.com) just send an email to me at paul.q.reynolds@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list. Don't be embarrassed, we all occasionally stalk people through their blogs. Unless you truly are a weirdo stalker that has no connection whatsoever to the Reynolds family, I'll set you up ASAP.

2 comments:

Aby Runyan said...

I want in!
luvs, aby

Emily said...

I don't think anything could make me happier than you guys getting a blog. Well, maybe if you guys moved in next door, but I can wait until everyone's done with school for that. Yay! A place to come and see pictures and get updates on one of my favorite families!

I love the recent pictures of everybody. Alisha, you are a gorgeous pregnant lady. How do you do that? Axel, sweet shoes. Maggie, sweet headband. We're still waiting for Reagan to get enough hair to keep a headband on.

Your house looks amazing. Great job guys (and girls. I know Alisha worked her booty off too.)Seriously, every picture I though "this is my favorite room" and then I'd see the next shot. It really is beautiful. You should be proud of yourselves.

Love you guys.
Emmy

ps. We will do our best to keep our blog "the current best" That's right all you other blogs, we're challenging you :)

pps. Brian D got engaged a few nights ago. Awesome!