May 28, 2008

Exciting events in the Reynolds family

In no particular order:

1. Lousia May Reynolds. The cutest baby in the world. Period.
Check out how cool this is: on the way to the hospital at 3:30 AM, the following Paul Simon song came on the radio: Father and Daughter. If that is not a sign that Lucy is going to be a good girl, I don't know what is.

Delivery was cake. The second after Lucy was born you would have never known that Alisha was the one who just had a baby cause she looked so smokin' hot. Lucy was 8 lbs 10 oz, 21.5 inches. This morning Axel talked to his Mom on the phone and said, "Mom, I love Lucy SOOOOOO much!" That about sums it up for the whole family.

2. Alisha and I have been flexing our artist muscles. I used a bunch of our old house paint to make this picture:
Alisha did a self-portrait. Wow. Did I mentioned already that my wife is incredibly delicious to the eyes?
3. Axel and I are about to get fit. We are very excited.
4. Terry Jackson visited us the other day on his way down to Dallas to start his super prestigious summer job. I think Terry is going to be my first friend to become a billionaire, and then some day he'll be Chairman of the Federal Reserve. We had a pretty amazing time, as you can tell from the photos.
5. Speaking of amazing... I cut my hair the other day and the transition style was INCREDIBLE. I almost, almost kept it that way. Even Alisha liked it.
6. Here are just a few miscellaneous pictures from Easter and house construction. Yeah, it has been a while since I downloaded pictures from the camera to the computer.
Check out the excitement in Axel's eyes as the Easter egg hunt is just about to begin.
Alisha is 8.5 months pregnant here. Crazy.

5 comments:

Emily said...

You two make beautiful babies and beautiful artwork. Congrats again! And welcome Little Lu-Lu!

McEwen Family said...

Lucy is just beautiful! Wow, she is a big baby! Alisha looks gorgeous!!! Must be nice to look like that after giving birth! Nice art work too. Keep posting pics of your cute cute kids and especially the new addition!

Tene said...

She is absolutely gorgeous....and I don't know if I mean Alisha or Lucy! We are so thrilled by this latest addition and can hardly wait to hold her. And Paul, never again will I accept second bst on the calendar...your picture is magnficient! The house looks unbelieveably gorgeous. Hey, what happened to your living room couch in the picture? XOXO MOM

Lindsey Leavitt said...

Dude, Paul, I just found your blog via Cathy's. Your baby IS beautiful, your wife IS smoking, and I can't believe you did all that work to a house with 2 1/2 kids and a doctor's (right?) schedule.
And Paul Simon singing "as long as one and one is two"? Could that be any cooler? I think not.
Congrats!
Lindsey

Aby Runyan said...

Wait. . .you're a doctor?. . . with 3 kids?? When did this happen??? Aren't you like 10 years old????
At least that's how I remember you!
Congrats on all the good stuff. Especially on having a smokin' wife.
I seriously think you should have left your hair in the "transition" stage. Seriously, it was awesome!
luvs, aby

PS - I'm not kidding, you're a doctor? Where have I been??!!
PPS - What kind of doctor?
PPPS - I disagree that Louisa is the cutest baby in the world. I have to give that title to Sable. But she is VERY VERY cute!