July 22, 2008

I went to see MamaMia last night at our local theatre with a bunch of girls from church. I loved it. I loved it because of the sparkling costumes, the dancing, the muscular shirtless guys, and because I dressed up. What I mean is, I wore jewlery. I love jewelry and have very little, but the little I have, I forget to wear. I forget that jewlery is something I like and should put on, until I get to church and see everyone elses beautiful accessories and think, 'I should have put on my dangly earings.' Well yesterday I put on some sparkling, dangling earings and a necklace that almost touched my belly button. With my newfound glamor, I may just venture into colorful eyeshadow.

2 comments:

Blake said...

Jayme agrees with you on the jewelry account. She also wants to do a MamaMia trip, but I think I wouldn't like it for exactly the reasons you listed.

Sara said...

I really like this post A LOT! I love seeing that someones else's home is messy just like mine!!