February 16, 2011

I want a sectional

by Gus.

Of course I can't afford the $3000 to buy it.

But could I make it? The good thing about modern, is there's no curves, just 90 degree angles.

Yes, I could make it, but the harder part would be convincing my husband to let me do it.

And would I want to vacuum out all the crumbs that would accumulate in the cushion depressions? Yes, I probably would.

I would definitely use crypton fabric. Can't decide if I like this
or this
or this
What do you think?

I've already buttered him up to the idea of a sectional by convincing him it would make movie watching snuggling easier, and video game playing more enjoyable. He agreed. He agreed for us to have it in a few years. Like maybe 3. And I couldn't press, because honestly, that's probably how long it would take me to get around to making it.

1 comment: