December 11, 2012

Boone has croup



He did pretty good yesterday, but in the middle of the night, he was having a really hard time breathing and was freaking out.  Good thing we have the outdoor daybed!  Thank you World Market.  (I'll post show off pics when I get the pillows done.)  The cold outdoor air did the trick and he was breathing fine in a few minutes.  He slept great.  I did not.  He's like a cat.  He kept pushing me closer and closer to the edge.  How can such a small sleeping companion make such a big discomfort?  It did make it easier that he's so cute and his breathing was so good.  I'd pretty much do anything to ensure he keeps breathing.



And I experienced this beautiful sunrise, and birds chirping.  Who can complain about that?

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I'd do pretty much anything to ensure he keeps breathing... Buahahahaha! Funniest thing I've read all day. I hope he's feeling better soon.

Heidi Sitake said...

Oh no my little Boone! I feel so bad for him. I hope he gets better quick. I felt so bad for Axel when he had it. I was freaking out more than him I think. Not that I showed him how much I was freaking out. I was seriously scared that he was going to die! That poor little darling. I'll be praying for Boone! And I hope you get some sleep soon.

Alisha said...

My weakness and my pet peeve (can you have both at the same time?) is poor spelling. ensure should be insure.

Brenda said...

Oh I wasn't teasing you about your spelling... I didn't even catch it.. Sorry :( I was giggling about the nonchalant-ness of the statement.

Brenda said...

And I just googled it.... Your spelling was correct. Good job.