October 12, 2010

Rose party

We're having a rose party to celebrate Maggie's middle name. It's a family name, and we love it. So of course, she needs something rosy to wear for the party, but I didn't want it to be a princessy type dress-up, I wanted it to be an outfit that she could wear again. And I wanted it to be easy to make. So yesterday while blog surfing this blog (wow, I'll be checking it often) I found this sweet dress. And I had enough for a shirt out of the funky rose fabric I ordered a month ago.
Also, the pants will stay covering that cute little bottom. She and Lucy often have plumber bottoms on. I think they don't have enough hips to keep their pants up.
It's a trick convincing her to take it off and save it for her birthday party. Makes me happy.
And how's my little table top coming along? Coming along.



No comments: